Why should you use Elm Creek for your storm damage restoration?
Storm restoration isn’t just about replacing a roof and considering the job complete. A full inspection is needed.
When your home sustains storm damage, your first step is to get a free inspection. Once damage is found, an insurance claim needs to be filed. An insurance adjuster will inspect the damage and file a report. This report, called an Adjuster’s Estimate, determines the scope and pricing of the job. As the homeowner, you have the right to a complete and comprehensive claim because you have paid your premiums! Elm Creek General Construction will inspect your entire property, determine the damage and needed repairs, and give you a detailed report with pictures. We offer to meet with your insurance adjuster at no cost to you. We’ll provide you with a complete scope of work so that no needed repair is overlooked.
A contractor who doesn’t take this approach will not repair everything.
At Elm Creek General Construction, our pledge to you is:
- We inspect the entire property – for free – from the chimney cap to the fence. We even look inside your home for water damage, if necessary.
- We will meet with your insurance adjuster when he inspects the property.
- We do all the work for you. You don’t have to hunt for different contractors.
- We discuss all damage with you and fully explain your options.
- We don’t ask for any money from you before we begin a job.
- Elm Creek only uses name brand, top quality materials like Owens Corning and GAF.
- Our crews are highly experienced.
- We are insured.